Monday, July 7, 2008

Prego News

Well I am at 37 weeks. So only 3 more weeks to go. Since Jayden is measuring small they have me really busy with appointments. I have an ultrasound every week. Two non-stress tests every week and a regular OB visit every week. Although all of his tests so far have looked great, they just want to make sure his is looking good. I only have one more birthing class to finnish and we have mostly everything we need for the little man. So now it is just wait time.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

WOw you're getting round! I was getting so impatient by this time in my pregnancy because I was so uncomfortable. You will be so releived when the time comes, but remember to enjoy this time while it lasts, cherish every little kick and movement.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hey you need to get your sister to start a blog.