2009
To our Dearest Friends and Family,
It is hard to believe another year has gone by. It seems like we were just writing our Christmas letter last week. This year has had its fair share of ups and downs. But we have so much to be thankful for and this is what we would like to focus on.
Another exciting thing that's happened this year us that we got accepted into an MBA program which I'll be starting in January. This will cause us to adjust some things here and there, but we are excited that this will allow us a better opportunity to provide for our family. As I reflect back this year, I'm most grateful to my Savior Jesus Christ and for my Father in Heaven. I'm constantly amazed at the love They have for us. I'm blessed beyond what I deserve to have such a wonderful wife and child and for such a supportive family. I've also listed a few other things for which I am grateful: disposable diapers, the gospel, ping pong. onions and bell peppers, Catherine, Jayden, accepted to Grad School, my Savior.
Concerning table tennis (aka ping pong). I have found my second calling in life. I'm seriously considering going into an amateur leauge this next year. I'll inform you all when I make my youtube.com premier.
Catherine: I truly have so much to be grateful for this year. We have been blessed with so much and I know my Heavenly Father is watching over us. I would first like to express how grateful I am for Derrick . He is such a strong person who inspiries me each day. I am so grateful to have him in my life.
As a mother of a 16 month old, one thing that I am grateful for is patience or learning to be so. Some days I am not as patient as I should be but I have been learning to be better. Even though some days it is not easy to realize I am so very grateful for Jayden. He is such a joy to have around. He has an infectious laugh and always knows the best time to give me hugs and kisses.
Lastly, I wanted to express my deep gratitude for my Savior. I have truly felt his influence in my life this past year and I know that it is through his great sacrafice that I am able to become better each day.
Jayden(as observed by his mom and Dad): I am grateful for prayer. I am grateful for my blanket, my binky, and Doug (stuffed elephant) at night ot help me sleep. I am grateful for a new car seat that I can face forward and see out the windows and see my mom and dad. I am grateful for good food including peanut butter, bananas, toast, French Toast, cookies, juice and milk. I am grateful for books and music. I am grateful for spoons and that I have started to feed myself. I am grateful that I can communicate with my parents through words and sign language. I am grateful for my mom and dad.

1 comments:
Thank you for sharing all that you are grateful for from the past year. I hope the coming year will bring you many more blessings.
Post a Comment