Not much to post other than our son being cute. His vocabulary grows each day. The best part is he will "Say I love you too" whenever we tell him we love him. However the first time he said "I love you" with out being prompted he quickly followed it up with "cookie". He sure knows how to work it. Today I was sneezing and after I was done he said "Bless you". It was so cute. He also loves to laugh and say "Funny." He also said his first sentence the other day. " I want phone" He also loves Wheel of Fortune and will yell "Solve it solve it" When ever we are watching it. There is also generally a Campbell's soup commercial on during that time and he will say "Mmmm, mmm good" everytime after he sees it. There are about a million more cute things that he does but this is all I can think of at the moment. I love that kid Singing in the microphone. He loves music and loves to dance too.
3 months ago

2 comments:
He is so cute!!! Love the pics you took, great job!!
Kasey
He is getting so big! And so cute!
Post a Comment