
It has been very nice here the past couple of weeks. We have been having beautiful weather and we have had a lot of opportunity to play outside. Although I am feeling a little warm at nights, Jayden loves it. Whenever the sun is shining he says "It's a sunglasses day" and he makes sure that he can wear his sun glasses and that Mom and Dad have theirs too.

Here is our cool man with his shades. Everytime he puts them on now he says " Look pretty cute". Our son is not lacking in confidence.

Here is Jayden and Dad looking at the garden. This was taken a few weeks ago so our plants are much bigger now. I am excited for how much they are growing.

Jayden loves to "help" water the garden and the lawn.

A few Saturdays ago we had a picnic lunch at the park. We made homemade lemonaid and some deli sandwiches. It was soo good.

Here is Jayden with his hat and sunglasses. I think he looks adorable.

Some neighbors of ours moved and gave this play set to Jayden he has been enjoying playing with it.

I love this picture!. He is playing peekaboo under the slide.

This is just a cute picture of our little man. One of Derrick's co-workers got him this shirt and I had to take a picture of him wearing it.

For Memorial day we had a picnic lunch at the park and then went on a short hike.

Jayden is showing Dad some of the flowers we saw on the trail.

This is just a goofy shot of us all on our hike for Memorial day. I sure do love our little family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment