Happy Halloween to you all. We had a great time. We started by having a Ward Trunk or Treat party on Saturday. On Monday we had a Halloween story time, then we had the missionaries over for a Halloween themed dinner. Then we went Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. We had a such a great time and it was so nice to be in a neighborhood where we could actually go Trick or Treating. Jayden was so funny and would just chat with everyone and he got scared a couple of times.
Here is Our Red Baron

Here he is with a better view of his plane. It is amazing what you can do with carboard, paint and duck tape.

Our helicopter pilot. Doesn't he look handsome
Both of our Pilots


Here he is with a better view of his plane. It is amazing what you can do with carboard, paint and duck tape.
Our helicopter pilot. Doesn't he look handsome
The whole family
Derrick was Aang and I was Kitara from Avatar the Last Air Bender. I was going to get a full shot of us but I forgot. We had fun with these outfits

2 comments:
Cute cute!! That stroller airplane is awesome!! I'm gonna have to remember that! I'm glad you guys are doing well, we miss ya!
Your last airbender costumes are awesome and I love that airplane stroller.
Post a Comment