Jayden in his festive shirt
Our happy family
Jayden and Derrick watching some fireworks
Derrick and Joe getting things ready to light off
Joe and Michelle having a sparkler war Our grand finale!!! Pretty impressive Huh?
Happy Fourth of July
We were in Washington visiting Derrick's parents for the Fourth. It was pretty low key. We had a BBQ with Derrick's sister and her family and Derrick's brother came up with his wife. Jayden was awake for some fireworks but really didn't like the ones that whistled he didn't mind the ones that popped. Later that night we set off some other fireworks but nothing big some fountains and sparklers etc. It was funny seeing our little fireworks compared with some of the other ones people were setting off. But I sure do enjoy the Fourth of July. I am so grateful for the many blessings we have been given to live in a country where we have so many opportunities. I am grateful to the founding father's who worked so hard to make sure we had many freedoms one of those being the freedom of religion. I am truly grateful for all of the brave men and women who fight for our country and make it possible for us to live in a free land.

1 comments:
Glad you had a good time!!!
Post a Comment